The Greenwich Peninsula Academy is an integral part of the club’s player development journey with the mission of identifying, attracting and developing players for professional leagues.
Through innovative programming and a dedicated support team, the Academy produces the most talented, hard-working, and dedicated players locally and regionally. We advocate for holistic player development and provide the most challenging training environment in South East London.
Academy Key Areas
- Girls Academy age groups include U12, U13, U14, U15 and U16.
- Boys Academy age groups include U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 and U16.
- Our philosophy emphasises the relationship between the different corners, but specific focus can be put on any one of the corners in order to meet a player’s individual needs.
- Teams are exposed to the highest level of competition and play in local, national, and international competitions.
- Lead by an Academy Director (UEFA-PRO) who is integrated at all levels of the player development pyramid. The teams consist of head coaches (Level 1-2) in each age group as well as a strength and conditioning coach, goalkeeper coach, scouting team, and administrative and player welfare staff.